The Iowa 80 Group/CAT Scale Company is a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization dedicated to serving the trucking industry and the motoring public; committed to delivering value to our customers. Whether the need is fuel, truck washes, trucking accessories, food or truck weighing, we are well equipped to serve the professional driver, trucking fleets and vacationing families. Our team diligently focuses on excellence as we continue to grow our business in order to better serve our customers.
The Integration Architect’s role is to plan, coordinate, manage and supervise all activities related to the integration of business processes into organizational information systems. This individual is also responsible for testing the interoperability of application modules under development in coordination with in-house software development teams. Will help oversee company website development and management, enterprise document management system and ERP conversion and integration plans. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
- Orchestrate software integration projects and corresponding strategies between business units and development teams.
- Plan, execute, and manage the integration of new applications into existing systems and software throughout the enterprise.
- Ensure that integration projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Ensure that integration planning and practices are aligned with strategic business goals and the company’s overall strategic vision.
- Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives.
- Research and make recommendations on integration products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Assist with company Website administration and development initiatives.
- Provide daily help-desk and end-user support.
- Work diligently to enhance or improve business processes via software integration, or, as necessary, minimize the impact of integration on those processes.
- Evaluate results of integration projects, then report and make recommendations based on findings.
- Four-year college diploma or university degree in computer science or computer engineering, and/or 5 year’s equivalent work experience.
- 10 year’s direct experience in enterprise-level application integration.
- Thorough understanding of website development, hosting and management.
- Understanding of online electronic bill payment and processing systems.
- Extensive experience with core software platforms, including Apple, Google, Microsoft Office products, IBM AS/400.
- Technically fluent in programming languages, including JAVA, .NET,C#, C++. IBM RPGII (helpful).
- Knowledge of network protocols and standards, including TCP/IP.
- Strong understanding of end-user needs and requirements.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding writing and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Capable of providing end-user training.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401K Retirement
- Profit Sharing
- Additional Bonuses
- Competitive Wage
- Employee Discounts