Iowa 80 Group, Inc. is seeking a qualified Accounting Manager for one of our subsidiary corporations. This position will be based in our Headquarters office in Walcott, IA. The Accounting Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to: the preparation and distribution of accurate monthly financial statements as well as preparation of sales/use tax returns, other governmental reports and year end audit work papers. Candidates must be familiar with fixed asset accounting, preparation of work papers for all major asset and liability accounts, preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements and internal accounting controls to safeguard the Company’s assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA a plus.
- 2-5 year accounting experience
- Ability to write clear and concise reports
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers, employees and co-workers
- Well-developed management and communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Gasoline Discount
- Employee Discount
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit
- Flex Spending
- AND MUCH MORE!
When applying, please submit your resume along with salary requirements.